Volunteers are needed for a variety of services and tasks for the Temecula Valley Symphony and Youth Symphony each month. From concert ushers to bringing bottled water, the TVS Community is delighted to have patrons that want to get involved in keeping classical music alive in the valley.
We are currently looking for student interns wishing to gain experience working with a non-profit arts group. We can provide community service hours for high school students needing credit.
Adults, non-students, may also volunteer for these positions, and currently there is no compensation being offered.
Do you have expertise in any of these areas? If so, please fill out our Contact Form and provide your information, and someone from our organization will contact you right away to discuss your interest.
We Need YOU!
Without the support of our community, we wouldn’t be the thriving classical music organization that we are. Please consider getting involved in one of our community outreach programs.
OPen Volunteer Positions
Check out all of the ways you can participate and volunteer for the TVS Community!
Ambassador at Large
- Attend Chamber Events or any open house type events sponsored by civic organizations such as Lions Clubs, Rotary or cities.
- Make presentations as an invited guest speaker.
- Public relations
Concert Production Team
- Concert and rehearsal stage set-up
- Donations and fundraising at concerts
- Guest artist and orchestra member, and VIP hospitality
- Information Table
- Lighting – design for concert productions
- Lobby Manager / Head Usher –
- Make sure that all lobby posts are covered; ticketing, ushering, hospitality, etc.
- Stage manager
- Patron Greeters in the Front of House
- Ticket Table Management (Cash and Square)
- Refreshments for patrons and musicians
- and directional help
- Ushers – Includes free admittance to event.
Fundraising and Donations
- Solicit local businesses for raffle items or food for special events, etc.
- Fundraising – Seek, plan & coordinate venues and events within the community or online, ie: Bingo, Restaurants offering % of meals ordered
- Grant writing and fundraising
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Custom Graphics – Design season brochures, flyers & advertisements/Experience required
- Marketing and Distribution of materials throughout the community
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Review all legal documents