TVS Covid Protocol
We do not have a vaccination or mask mandate in place but we do encourage everyone to use discretion and follow current government health guidelines.
The following is Temecula Valley Symphony’s Covid Protocol. This applies to any of our ticketed concerts or concerts we host. This does not apply to concerts held by any of the local cities or other organizations sponsoring a performance by one of our groups.
- All tickets are available to print at home. No tickets will be mailed.
- TVS will provide hand sanitizing stations at all venues. When attending our concerts we encourage you to use these stations, several times if needed.
- We suggest wearing a mask if you feel comfortable doing so, and many of our musicians have been vaccinated and wear a mask during the performances.
- TVS will not require social distancing but will try to accommodate those attendees and/or musicians who want it for themselves.
- There is NO vaccination mandate, NO requirement for a negative COVID test, and NO mask mandate in place. However, we DO encourage everyone to use discretion and follow current government health guidelines.
- Please do not attend a rehearsal or performance if you are sick with a cold, the flu, or with any variation of Covid-related symptoms. Once you recover, we will gladly welcome you back!